Export project to segger IDE from mbed os

27 Nov 2017

Hello,

can you tell me the step to export my mbed project to segger IDE step by step. thanks to your help. https://docs.mbed.com/docs/mbed-os-handbook/en/5.4/advanced/exporters/#mbed-cli-command

regards.

Julien

09 Aug 2018

Did you ever figure this out? I'm looking to do the exact same thing and this post seems to be the only thing I could find when searching.

17 Nov 2018

I too am having trouble exporting from Mbed to offline tools too. Segger is free for Nordic users so that would be a great choice if it was available.

My example was "mbed-os-example-blinky" for the nRF52_DK. It compiles ok online...

I tried initially to export it for "GNU Tools Arm Embedded" intended for the Visual Studio Code IDE, but I have had multiple roadblock to getting make to compile to completion. It compiles a good number of files and then fails. I am not using the IDE but just executing make.

This example, although it is just "blinky" since it has the "mbed-os" has a very complex directory structure for all the OS features. This is good In some ways since I wanted to see if I could do offline development with a complex directory structure for a project, but so far have not had success

Stuck at : make[1]: * No rule to make target 'mbed-os/targets/TARGET_NORDIC/TARGET_NRF5x/TARGET_SDK_14_2/TARGET_SOFTDEVICE_COMMON/ble/ble_radio_notification/ble_radio_notification.o', needed by 'mbed-os-example-blinky.elf'. Stop. make: * [makefile:26: all] Error 2

There are many choices as to where you can export Mbed, so I may try a different choice. to see if I get better results.

-JMD

05 Feb 2019

It this figured out by any chance?