Multiple libraries include conflicts !?

03 Jul 2018

Hi all, just started out testing mbed-os. The first test was EthernetInterface from a ready made project, and got it working quite fine. Now when I when I tested from scratch I seem to get a lot of conflicts ?

1. mbed new . 2. mbed add http://os.mbed.com/users/mbed_official/code/EthernetInterface/ 3. a small main.cpp, but I'll just include the eht-lib (#include "EthernetInterface.h") 4. mbed compile -t GCC_ARM -m DISCO_F407VG >here it blows and screen full of garbage !!!!:

[Error] Socket.h@37,7: redefinition of 'class Socket' [Error] Socket.h@32,7: previous definition of 'class Socket' .....

I noted that I have multiple Socket.h files in the path... EthernetInterface\Socket mbed-os\features\netsocket mbed-os\features\FEATURE_LWIP\lwip-interface\lwip\src\include\posix\sys mbed-os\features\nanostack\sal-stack-nanostack\source\Core\include

What did I do wrong ? Or how can I correct this ? Must I remove the features libs or ?

br. Mike

18 Oct 2019

Hi Mike,

You should need no additional librararies to use EnternetInterface. You should remove feature libs if you can't control names of the feature lib.

Regards, Pekka