int main() {
    while(1) {
        myled = 1;
        wait(0.2);
        myled = 0;
        wait(0.2);
    }
}

The .bin file is getting saved in the mbed. but the program is not running (there is no blinking of LED2), i have tried this with LED1 also.

The LED indicating the power on is glowing as we plug the MBED to the computer usb.

I have used a couple of mbed modules earlier and have not faced such a problem in the earlier ones. I have also updated the firmware to the latest version from the site. please guide as to what should be done to make the MBED working

regards

11 Apr 2010

I have had this happpen when running the wrong code on the mbed.

If you have a newer mbed module you need to make sure that you are compiling for the correct chip by selecting it from the drop down list at the top right of the screen.

In my case this always defaults to "mbed NXP LPC2368" which is for the beta boards and will not work on the new boards (blue leds). I always have to remember to switch this over to "mbed NXP LPC1768", re-compile and that should work.

If that does not help then I don't know what else to try.

Richard.

16 Jun 2012

Sorry for BUMPING a 2 year old thread but...

Some fix's and information

To format the device: 1: plug the device in, prepare the format the device 2: hold the reset button (Seriously HOLD IT IN) 3: Format the device (WHILE HOLDING THE RESET BUTTON) 4: When formatting is complete (DISCONNECT THE DEVICE) (WHILE HOLDING THE RESET BUTTON) 5: Plug th device back in, Wait for the drive to display in your computer 6: Release the reset switch

Some information 1: Device cannot read hidden files 2: Device will slow down dramatically if it is FULL, normally this happens when you drop EXE's onto the drive then try to use the mbed o.0