Get PCB Knowledge from GREEN PCB DESIGN

30 Mar 2018

Hellothere As a hobbyist of PCB design,I am here to share a blog name Green Electronic Tutorial Yet,It looks like a new blog, but when I see the page I can't wait to share it here. There are some reason:

• == the advantage for this forum ==

In this forum,there are many people ask that:

• What is PCB design?
  • How to make a PCB?
  • How to solve the troubles in my PCB? Consequently,there maybe a great number of people need a platform to help them to get some useful knowledge or information. "GREEN PCB DESIGN" is a better choice because of their valuable article although it mainly provide the knowledge or information about PCB.
  • ==the The sincerity of the blogger==

It will take you a few of minute to see thisblog"green-electronic-tutorial.blogspot.com", But I think it's worthy. The blogger's dream is to build a blog that provide useful,valuable electronic pages especially pcb design articles for those who need it like engineers,students,hobbyist who like electronic. I believe he will roll this blog with his heart.

• ==environmental protection== The important things is he has a sense of environmental protection that many people (especially in electronic industry) lack of.
  • ==take part in the "GREEN PCB Design" blog's writing== Well,blogger are inviting somebogy (if you have a same dream as me or you like pcb ) sincerely to take part in the "GREEN PCB Design" blog's writing.you.If you are interested, contact the author !

Just take a few minute to see his blog,and you will be attracted to.