Ubertooth or Bluetooth communication

06 Dec 2012

I was hoping with just my minimal first message that I would gleem some interest in just trivial bluetooth work. Now; I am asking if any one has studied or wishes to study and implement research on Mr. Mossmann's "Proof of Concept that works "maybe" some of the time. the first thing I want to do I and I am not a Phd as Mr. mossman is to grab the program from the holding tank that has "half aed work on a bord that cost $120 + shipping and is touted as a woirking, able monitor mode board for usb. It is not a usb dongle, but is 2.4GHZ radio coupled to a 1768 module. I want to expound on this "Proof of Concept" and am looking to put together a small team to work on the module and the code. I my self have invested a lot of money for a complete NXP Open1768 for reverse engineering. As I said, I am no expert and I am learning as fast as I can but would like help and input.

I am going to use the MBED for testing and I have an idea to use it to download the code and use it to upload the code. O' and I new to te community and it is a great place.

I run a small company off the grid called Tiberious Data Mining.....

okaaa.... anyone want to jump down the rabbit hole? Lets go and show what we can do with a "Proof of Concept". See ya on the bottom. triad

06 Dec 2012

hmmmmm My typing could use some work. To many strokes. I will work on it.AND HOW DID THE BOLD COME IN? OK, I fixed the typs to not look so lame. See ya... headed for the hole.

triad

06 Dec 2012

O' yes. I love telemetry so if anyone is working on using boards for telemetry then come on board. Its my socond love.

triad