Can't accept answer on platform questions page

13 May 2014

Hi there, I'm unable to accept an answer on the platform question pages. Clicking the 'Thanks' button does nothing. Is this a recognised problem or just me?

Using Chrome which I believe is up-to-date. Tried turning off Adblock plus but it didn't help. Not got any other plugins that should effect it.

Using the inspect element function the code linked to the button is:

<a class="q-label q-label-accept accept" id="accept_3942" href="#" title="Click to set this as the accepted answer" onclick="return false;">Thanks (Accept this answer)</a>

Thanks,

TheCageybee

13 May 2014

Thanks Darius,

We'll take a look at this.

Steve

13 May 2014

Hi Darius,

This should be working again now.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Steve

13 May 2014

No, it's still not working. Tried clearing the cache in Chrome in case I was getting an old page but it didn't help. Also tried Firefox but that didn't work either.

I guess it may take a while for the changes you made to filter through? Who knows?

The page I'm having problems with is http://mbed.org/questions/3314/Second-SPI-port/

To be fair, it's not a massive problem but it would be nice to be able to recognise that someones answer was helpful.

Cheers,

TheCageybee

13 May 2014

Darius,

Sorry about that. I have accepted the answer for you and fixed the bug properly this time.

Steve

13 May 2014

Thanks for that. I can confirm that it's working properly now as I just accepted an answer on another question.

TheCageybee