Compiler and Forum don't work on iPhone/iPad

15 Oct 2010

Hi all, I like to do quick updates to my code on the move using either my iPhone or iPad... But the code section of the compiler IDE doesn't scroll properly (sometimes you can use the arrows on the scroll bar, but it is hit and miss). Secondly, to enter this post, I have to enter the HTML editing option and enter the text there. hus why my post has no formatting :( Please make this forum and IDE iPhone/iPad friendly they are ARM devices afterall ;)

15 Oct 2010

Hi Matt,

The forum/notebook will become mobile-compatible in the very next site update, as we move to the wiki style edit syntax. As for the IDE, there's no plans right now to extend compatibility to more browsers/platforms.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely with the iphone/ipad you can't actually download/save any generated binaries to a usb mass storage device, in any case?

Dan

15 Oct 2010

user Dan Ros wrote:

Hi Matt,

The forum/notebook will become mobile-compatible in the very next site update, as we move to the wiki style edit syntax. As for the IDE, there's no plans right now to extend compatibility to more browsers/platforms.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely with the iphone/ipad you can't actually download/save any generated binaries to a usb mass storage device, in any case?

Dan

I look forward to the new forum, I had to wait until I got home before I could post a reply.

At this time one cannot download the generated binaries from safari on the iPad/iPhone, but you don't know what iOS powered device Apple will bring out in the next year ;)

Also I do like to be able to work on my project sitting on the bus or in the park, etc... I only ask that you look into getting the IDE working on touch screen devices/mobile safari.

thanks,

09 Dec 2019

Yes! I had faced the same problem's with my iPhone 4's its doesn't support compiler, I am a coder, when I write code and compile, compiler not working there's no error message but still not working, its IDE problems, its requires update also sometimes I want my code save to icloud storage drive but the file not synchronized, I know what's the issue its a login problem of my icloud when I log in my cloud there's showing message verification failed and face id nor recognized, but support team help me out of my issue using the URL https://iphonesupportnumber.com/blog/how-to-fix-icloud-verification-failed-issue-on-iphone/ .