New library workflow - looking for beta testers

31 Aug 2010

Hi mbed-ers!,

We're close to having a new version of the compiler that supports a new library publishing workflow, so i'm looking for some people to help beta test it.

If you have written or are writing something that could be useful as a reusable library (most likely a class or set of classes with a clear API to do something specific) and would be up for trying to use the new workflow to work on it and make it available to other mbed users, please get in touch. Just add your name here or send me a private message.

Thanks for your support,

Simon

01 Sep 2010

Having come across a bug in the current lib system I'd really like to try the new compiler please, not least so I can publish/use that lib :)

Thanks

01 Sep 2010

Hi Simon,

I'd be quite happy to try this - I'm waiting on some interfacing hardware to be finished to test some code for evaluating some multi-output DACs (favourites at the moment look to be a quad I2C DAC from Microchip - MCP4728 - and an octal SPI DAC from NatSemi - DAC128S085) and will hopefully be able to publish a library for at lesat one of these soon...

Cheers,

JezC

01 Sep 2010

Great, thanks Matthew, Jeremy,

Just doing some final testing, but all is looking good so assuming it stays that way we'll aim to get it up before the week is out :)

Please continue to shout if you are working on something that could be a library, and you'd like to help out beta testing.

Thanks!

Simon