Program tree shows "Documentation not ready" every time I update docs

06 Oct 2014

I've been able to generate documentation in the past using the online compiler, but a couple days ago I've noticed that I can no longer view any of my documents in the program tree. Has anyone else seen this issue lately?

08 Oct 2014

Thanks for reporting this. We'll have a look and get this fixed.

08 Apr 2015

Hi I have the same issue, cannot see the documentation

08 Apr 2015

Hi,

There is ongoing storage maintenance, the API docs will be unavailable in this time.

https://mbed.status.io/

Steve

09 Apr 2015

Do you know when I will be able to see the online documentation, I am not sure I have the same issue but I am unable to see the help documentation for the library mbed

.. Thanks

13 Apr 2015

The Maintenance seem to be still in progress. Does anyone knows any alternative to use the documentation? Thanks

05 Aug 2015

I have the same problem. Is this problem still ongoing?

06 Aug 2015

Yes, generating docs still fails.

07 Aug 2015

Hi Tea Pack, Thanks. It is great to know that I'm not the only one. I hope this problem will be fixed soon.

24 Aug 2015

I am having the same problem. It appears that this has been an ongoing problem which remains unaddressed. Could someone from mbed please respond with a status update?

25 Aug 2015

I notice this when I import a project - the mbed library build does not work.Clicking on the mbed library gives a message that the documentation is not ready. However if I start a new C++ project from scratch the library build works. I mostly need this just for reference and when it works it is helpful.

25 Aug 2015

@Paul Sandland: this is because your mbed lib is not latest version in imported programs, for some reason it is disabled to build docs for older versions. When you update mbed.lib you should be able to view docs again.

25 Aug 2015

Thank you, Tea Pack! This is the first time I have seen an actual solution to this problem. And it is so simple...

I just right clicked the mbed library build in the source tree and selected "update." Documentation is now there.

Thanks!

26 Jan 2016

I have the same problem. I already 'update all' but nothing changed. Is there anything I can do?

29 Feb 2016

Hey guys, happy to report this issue has been fixed.

See official answer here : https://developer.mbed.org/forum/bugs-suggestions/topic/17265/