New LPC11U6X Series Support

19 May 2014

Good news Renato, release 84 of the mbed library just came out which has support for the LPC11U68. Should only be a matter of days before a Platform page appears! In fact, with a little jiggery pokery, you might be able to use it right now! (but don't blame me if it doesn't actually work yet)

20 May 2014

Hey thanks!! thats great news!

20 May 2014

If I flash my board (LPC11U68) to make it work with mbed, will it work later on with my programs I made with LPCxpresso? And can I still debug with LPCxpresso?

20 May 2014

Sure!

LPC11U68 is LPCXpresso v2! So, on-board CMSIS-DAP firmware should work with LPCXpresso IDE, Keil MDK-ARM and mbed.

20 May 2014

/media/uploads/therm/erreur.jpg Hey guys I did just like in the tutorial, but there is an error. And I can't see the Mbed disk after the flash so it didn't work...

-deleted-
20 May 2014

Hi Renato,

You're having an extra space in the Size field (just before the value). Remove it and try again.

Cheers,
Mihail

20 May 2014

/media/uploads/therm/erreur2.jpg

Thanks but ther still a problem.... :(

-deleted-
20 May 2014

Can you try with size 0x00080000 ?

20 May 2014

/media/uploads/therm/success.jpg It worked!!! Thanks ! I'm going to try some upload now. When will it be avaible to export to LPCXpresso ?

-deleted-
20 May 2014

Great. Corrected the firmware wiki page.

Cheers,
Mihail

20 May 2014

Hey guys, there is a problem with the USB disk. Whenever I copy my code inside (.bin file) , it closes then re open but empty. ( Just like if I unplugged and plug again.... So my code never gos inside I guess...

20 May 2014

Renato M. wrote:

Hey guys, there is a problem with the USB disk. Whenever I copy my code inside (.bin file) , it closes then re open but empty. ( Just like if I unplugged and plug again.... So my code never gos inside I guess...

I think this is expected behavior since there's no flash IC for LocalFileSystem and old firmware images anymore. That's how the KL25Z works.

20 May 2014

Oh ok. Didn't know. So it means there is something wrong with my code :(

20 May 2014

Renato M. wrote:

Oh ok. Didn't know. So it means there is something wrong with my code :(

Hmm... Are you pressing RESET after loading your firmware? I just tried the stock blinky project, and I get a nice flashing blue LED!

NOTE: LED1, LED2, and LED3 are Blue, Green, and Red respectively... Seems kinda backwards to me, perhaps the order should be reversed?

main.cpp

#include "mbed.h"

DigitalOut myled(LED1);

int main()
{
    while(1) {
        myled = 1;
        wait(0.2);
        myled = 0;
        wait(0.2);
    }
}
20 May 2014

Just submit a pull request that changes LED1, LED2, and LED3, to Red, Green, and Blue respectively instead of the other way around. That will match the KL25Z and just make more sense.

21 May 2014

Hey guys I have a new problem :P ! /media/uploads/therm/error_xpresso.jpg

Since I flashed my board to use it with mbed, I can't compile with LPCXpresso anymore... :(

21 May 2014

Okay found the solution! After searching a little, I intalled the serial mbed driver http://mbed.org/handbook/Windows-serial-configuration#1-download-the-mbed-windows-serial-port Then Clicked on search for any enabled emulator. :)

-deleted-
21 May 2014

The platform support for LPCXpresso11U68 is now available on mbed - http://mbed.org/platforms/LPCXpresso11U68/

21 May 2014

:)

08 Jun 2014

Hey guys! Since I flashed the board I'm havind some serius issues with Xpresso whenever I try to put a breakpoint it fails:

/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/src/gdb/gdb/linespec.c:2445: internal-error: decode_line_full: Assertion `state->canonical_names[i].suffix != NULL' failed. A problem internal to GDB has been detected, further debugging may prove unreliable. Create a core file of GDB? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal] This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

How can I put the old flash it use to have? or resolve this problem?

08 Jun 2014

Check out this page over at LPCWare.

08 Jun 2014

THANKS! Always there Neil!

10 Aug 2015

Good day, gentlemen. I am attempting to establish an spi link between the lpcxpresso (11u68) boards. Problem is - the SPISlave class is not being defined while working in mbed IDE. The SPIMaster, though, seems to be going (not checked the hardware to be sure). Any suggestions?