"Save changes" buttons do not work in some pages

16 Feb 2014

It seems like recent changes to the mbed site introduced bugs to some pages. For example, I experienced that it is not possible to

• add new components to the Component database page,
  • change the privacy settings of public (unlisted) repositories, and
  • delete public (unlisted) repositories.

For all of the above, "Save changes" buttons do nothing; do not even report errors. Actually I succeeded in adding a component to the Component database a few days ago.

I tried with several browsers including Safari (7.0.1), Chrome (32.0.1700.107) and Firefox (27.0.1) on Mac OS X (10.9.1), and Internet Exproler 11 on Windows 7. Beta mode is not enabled with my mbed account.

17 Feb 2014

Hi Takuo WATANABE,

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues, I will investigate them now.

Steve

17 Feb 2014

Hi Steve

Thank you very much for fixing. I could add a new component to the component database and delete a public (unlisted) repository. Unfortunately changing the privacy setting of a repository to "public (unlisted)" to "private" got error page.

takuo

18 Feb 2014

Hi Takuo,

I didn't get chance to sort out the issue with setting repositories to private, that's my next job though.

I wasn't able to recreate a problem with deleting repositories, is that working for you now, if not can you send me a private message or email support@mbed.org to let me know which repository the problem happens with.

Steve