Email alerts from forums quit working

29 Apr 2012

When I first began using this site a few weeks ago I clicked the box at the lower right to subscribe to forum updates on both HelloWorld and mbed. I received emails for awhile, but some days ago they quit coming. They are not going to the spam folder.

I tried unsubscribing and then resubscribing but still do not receive the emails. Any possible causes for me to look into?

Thanks,

Chuck

30 Apr 2012

Hi Chuck,

I am experiencing the same issue, which has happened before and I think there is nothing you can do to fix it. The mbed team will need to sort it out.

Peter

30 Apr 2012

Thanks for the information Peter. It sounds like it might be corrected eventually. (My elderly brain has difficulty remembering to return to check for possible replies to my queries.)

Chuck

Peter Ampt wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I am experiencing the same issue, which has happened before and I think there is nothing you can do to fix it. The mbed team will need to sort it out.

Peter

02 May 2012

Sorry for the delay in fixing this and interruption to your email notifications.

Thanks for letting us know. This should be working again now.

Steve

02 May 2012

Yes, my inbox was suddenly flooded this morning! Thanks.

Chuck

Stephen Paulger wrote:

Sorry for the delay in fixing this and interruption to your email notifications.

Thanks for letting us know. This should be working again now.

Steve