compiler error description one pas behind

15 Jun 2011

When I change an error in my sourge the compiler needs 2 times to remove the error message in de list.( I compile now every try 2x for the right message, and i make lots of errors but that no problem :)

03 Jul 2011

Yes, I'm seeing this on a copy of FireFox 5

Steve

06 Jul 2011

I Have tested it again, with google-chrome ( that has the error ) and with FireFox. Both are working ok now ?? So i can not reproduce the error but it works better so :)

06 Jul 2011

Still doing it right now on my system.

Steve

07 Jul 2011

Hi,

Could anyone confirm whether they also see the problem on the beta version of the compiler? (link at the top of the page)

Thanks!

Dan

07 Jul 2011

Hi Dan,

I am trying to remind me the settings. Normally i work on a laptop, vista, chrome, in beta mode. never had a problem.

On a desktop, XP, chrome, beta mode ( i am not 100% sure but i think the bug-report button was there so it must be beta mode ). 1 or 2 days i have that problem ( 3 weeks ago ). Is it possible that there was to much traffic on the compiler ? I think to remind me that the save-menu was coming very slow/late. So there was a compiler result, maybe only the compiler output window was not updated. I have not tested that compiler output.(not enough experience)

Hope you find some, otherwise just wait for a new incident :)

Hugo

07 Jul 2011

I'm in Beta mode too, FF5, XP.

Steve