SIM5320 interface library
The SIM5320 driver library for mbed-os.
The SIM5320 documentation can be found here:
The library allows:
- get GPS coordinates and current UTC time
- send/receive SMS
- resolve host names
- establish TCP connections
- establish UPD connections
- work with FTP/FTPS servers
The library is compatible with a mbed-os 5.13.4 or higher.
Typical library usage consists of the following steps:
- optionally invoke
SIM5320::resetmethod to reset device.
SIM5320::init. This method checks that device works, and sets some default settings;
It will set the device into full functionality mode.
- use GPS/network to do some things
It will set device into low power mode. But in this mode it cannot use network or GPS;
The examples of the GPS/FTP/network/sms usage can be found in the
If after some AT commands the UART interface configuration was changed and it doesn’t work,
you can reset device to factory settings, using the following steps:
- connect device to PC using usb (usually boards have micro connector);
- find virtual COM device for AT commands. The PC can find up to 6 virtual com ports,
so you probably should check each port using baud rate 115200 and
commands to check if it’s AT command interface.
AT&F1command to reset device to factory settings;
- restart device manually.
To run library tests you should:
- create an empty test project
- connect modem to you board
- fill “sim5320-driver.test_*” settings in the you “mbed_app.json”
mbed test --greentea --tests-by-name "sim5320-driver-tests-*"