mbed-fest in autumn 2013
Japanese information is here.
mbed fest in automn 2013 caravan was held in Nagoya (1st Ameyoko-bldg, Oosu), Yokohama (ARM K.K office) and Sapporo (SHARE - Coworking X Fabrication) on 14th to 16th Sept 2013.
This was third mbed fest in 2013 and about 100 developer attended this meet-up event. Internet live streaming (using Ustream) was also available and 1,637 unique users watched the event!
The meeting was organised by mbed fest committee and followings are cooperations.
[Common presentaions in three days]
- mbed team in ARM : "What's New and What's next"
- NXP @tedd_okano : "What is mbed?"
- @ytsuboi : "Introduction of mbed LPC1114FN28"
- ARM K.K @toyowata : "About offline compiler and CMSIS-DAP debug environment"
- @suupen : "Creating transparent 7-seg LED for clock"
- Kiyoteru Hayama : "Micto mouse and robo tracer using mbed"
- "Introduction of MakerLab in Nagoya"
- Keroria : "Hardware begineer meet mbed with electronic hobby"
- @okaji : "About Gugen"
- @lynxeyed_black : "beneﬁts of running Lightweight Java VM on Cortex-M0+"
- @en129 : "Cylindrical dot matrix display using mbed"
- @ohwada : "Rolling m3pi"
- @ynotsu : "Mac-san's lightning talk"
- Takeshi Kinoshita : "Biosignal and mbed"
- Kiwamu Okabe (Metasepi Project) : "mbed+Haskell"
- Kuzushi Mukaiyama : "About works with mbed"
- @jksoft913 : "About mbed robot base board"
We really enjoyed presentations and al lot of demos and hope to held this type of mbed user meeting in other place next time!
We (mbed-fest committee) are already planning for next year, and if anyone wants to join the committee to run mbed-fests in other locations, please contact me!
Please log in to post comments.