Important changes to forums and questions
All forums and questions are now archived. To start a new conversation or read the latest updates go to forums.mbed.com.
1 year, 5 months ago.
STM32F767ZI and RA8875
Library RA8875 not work with this board but work with Adafruit_RA8875 on mbed.
- include "mbed.h" testing: v147 - working: v146, v145, v142, v136, v128, fails: v148
- include "RA8875.h" v138 - tested working
- include "MyFont18x32.h"
- include "BPG_Arial08x08.h"
- include "BPG_Arial10x10.h"
- include "BPG_Arial20x20.h"
- include "BPG_Arial31x32.h"
- include "BPG_Arial63x63.h"
- define MOSI D11
- define MISO D12
- define SCLK D13
- define CS D10
- define RST D9
RA8875 lcd(MOSI, MISO, SCLK, CS, RST, "tft"); MOSI, MISO, SCK, /ChipSelect, /reset, name
LocalFileSystem local("local"); access to calibration file for resistive touch and printscreen
- define LCD_C 16 color - bits per pixel
- define LCD_W 800
- define LCD_H 480 ....
i use tft 5" and RA8875 board from adafruit.
Thanks for your responses.