5 months, 4 weeks ago.
USB port not found in terminal program
I've successfully powered up a C027 unit and installed the HelloWorld LED blinking program by dragging from the Mac Finder, and I am able to determine the device is usbmodem1412 from the /dev/tty command, however, two different terminal apps report "port not found" when I try to communicate. Any tips?
5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Please run the
ls /dev/tty.* command in your terminal again to verify that your serial port is correct. Then, run the following command to open a serial port viewer within your terminal:
screen /dev/tty.usbmodem1412 9600 –L replace the
/dev/tty.usbmodem1412 port number with the correct value for your board.
If this still does not work, please make sure you have tried the following troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your computer and power cycle the board (unplug and replug back in to your computer)
- Use a different USB port on your computer
- Use a different USB cable
- Make sure your board is receiving enough power (does it require an external power source?)
- Update your board's firmware: https://os.mbed.com/users/ublox/notebook/ublox-C027-Update-CMSIS-DAP-Interface-Firmware/
Please let me know if you have any questions!
- Jenny, team Mbed
If this solved your question, please make sure to click the "Thanks" link below!
To post an answer, please log in.