1 year, 7 months ago.
LPCXpresso1549 flashed with wrong USB firmware
Due to my less care and the confusing online documentation together I have flashed my development board with a wrong firmware. mBed drive appears as LPC54114.
Here are my steps:
1. Programmed the LPC4322 on the development board using LPCScrypt ( LPCScrypt_installer_1.8.2_723) and firmware lpc4322_bl_crc.bin
2. Due the above flash, I have now mBed driver appears as MAINTENANCE on my Windows 7 PC.
3. I have then drag&drop the second firmware as it is suggested on the online instructions. https://os.mbed.com/teams/NXP/wiki/Updating-LPCXpresso-firmware
So, driver name now appears as LPC54114
4. But, the firmware I used there was different one :( The firmware I flashed was lpc4322_lpc54114xpresso_if_crc.bin.
But, I believe I should have flashed it with lpc4322_lpc1549_if_mbed_v0221_20150714.bin.
5. In order to fix this issue, I have then dropped the correct file lpc4322_lpc1549_if_mbed_v0221_20150714.bin But, that didn't work I believe. the driver name on the PC is still the same and inside the driver there is now another file called FAIL.txt. Inside that file says "The transfer timed out."
Is there a way to recover this mistake?
You need to log in to post a question