Important changes to forums and questions
All forums and questions are now archived. To start a new conversation or read the latest updates go to forums.mbed.com.
4 years, 2 months ago.
Hello, World! Programming Does Not Appear To Work...
I recently got the u-blox C027 starter kit and am trying to program the Hello, World! mbed application to blink LED1 on the board.
I explicitly followed the instructions here: https://developer.mbed.org/users/ublox/notebook/u-blox-C027-Downloading/
But have been unsuccessful. I have no problems compiling and downloading my imported and unmodified C027_HelloWorld project per the above link... it's the programming that appears to be failing.
Here are my programming steps:
1. The MBED device appears as an external flash in Windows.
2. I drag the C027_HelloWorld_UBLOX_C027.bin file to MBED (E:)
3. I see the MSD LED on the C027 board blink rapidly
4. When that is complete I eject the MBED (E:) device
5. I press the RESET button on the C027 board
6. I see LED1 on constantly as I did when I initially powered up the board. The board does not appear to be running any binary I program.
I took a look at the contents of the mounted MBED device and find it interesting. I see several files and a folder in here that appear constant including an html file. Additionally, after I copy my binary to the device... I do not see it listed in files.
There is also a fail.txt file that contains the contents: TIMEOUT
I am new to mbed. What's going wrong here?