2 years ago.
Configuring a LoRaWAN Sub-band for 915 MHz Hybrid Mode
How do I configure the channel mask to configure operation on the following sub-band?
Ch - Freq
8 - 903.9
9 - 904.1
10 - 904.3
11 - 904.5
12 - 904.7
13 - 904.9
14 - 905.1
15 - 905.3
I cannot find this in the code nor can I see any way to configure compiler options for the mbed compiler as I would in Keil uVision.
In config.h I see the following:
- Configure End-Device to use 8-channels corresponding to Block A
- Comment/Uncomment to disable/enable Hybrid mode
- define USE_BAND_915_HYBRID
- ifndef USE_BAND_915_HYBRID /*!
- Configure End-Device to use 64-channels across to Block A thru Block H
- define USE_BAND_915
Does this mean that I can only use the first block of channels (CH 0 -7) Block A?
Question relating to:
7 months, 1 week ago.
Did you ever get this answered? Struggling with the same problem. Thanks.
To post an answer, please log in.