Important changes to forums and questions
All forums and questions are now archived. To start a new conversation or read the latest updates go to forums.mbed.com.
3 years, 11 months ago.
in file "x_nucleo_plc01a1_config.h" /* Interrupts. */ #define X_NUCLEO_PLC01A1_PIN_INT_1 (A2)
As shown A2 is Arduino pin not x-Nucleo. How can we make use of this interrupt?
Also in the file "CLT01_38S_class.h" it is mentioned we can declare interrupt related variables. Please help locating (see "Interrupt Related Methods" above)
/* ACTION 9
- - - - - - - - - - - - *
- Declare here interrupt related variables, if needed. *
- Note that interrupt handling is platform dependent, see *
- "Interrupt Related Methods" above. *
- Example: *
- + mbed: *
- InterruptIn feature_irq; *
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - */
Extending the Hello-World example to use interrupts would be appreciated.