Important changes to forums and questions
All forums and questions are now archived. To start a new conversation or read the latest updates go to forums.mbed.com.
7 years, 8 months ago.
Not Work: CJMCU-Jlink
- My JLink-Lite died and I couldn't get another, so I tried a CJMCU-Jlink bought off the net (small JLINK board $7$10 on EBay)
- *CJMCU-Jlink NOT working with nRF51822*
- I will continue to use a wired Jlink port from my nRF51822-EK (This proves also not a wiring issue or target issue)
If anyone does have the CJMCU-Jlink working, please let me know what you did to make it work
- Mine connects as a Segger, and nRFgo Studio prompted and did a firmware upgrade to the CJMCU-Jlink
- nRFgo studio lists the CJMCU-Jlink as a programmer
- But nRFgo studio doesn't see the connected nRF51822 (SWDIO, SWDCLK, GND) or (SWDIO, SWDCLK, GND, Vcc)
- nRF51822-EK wired Jlink to my target works fine.
Note: the CJMCU-Jlink has 0.1" header, not the miniature connector on JLink-Lite that came with *older nRF51822-DK*