4 years, 6 months ago.
CooCox-build of exported 'blink_led' example does not work (STM32L152RE)
is there anyone who can help with CooCox-export of an STM32L152RE project? After export of 'blink_led' example the CooCox-build ends with error message
/../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot open linker script file [......]/CoIDE/workspace/Nucleo_blink_ledL152RE_for_CooCox: Invalid argument [cc] collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Export and build works fine for platform STM32F401RE.
THX in advance! J.W.
3 years ago.
hello, I'm using nucléo L152RE uC in CocoxIDE. i want to read analogIn of my temperature sensor but i don't know how uC stm32 work !! any one can help me !!
4 years, 2 months ago.
I had exactly the same problem. No linker script file (*.ld) in the exported project folder. What worked out for me was this:
- I exported my Nucleo_blink_led project to desktop IDE for the NUCLEO-L152RE platform and GccArm toolchain. When I was asked I saved the Nucleo_blink_led_coide_nucleo_l152re.zip file into a folder on my desktop PC. For the sake of simplicity let’s call this folder ..\Nucleo-L152RE
- I proceeded to https://developer.mbed.org/users/mbed_official/code/mbed/ and exported the mbed library to desktop IDE also for the NUCLEO-L152RE platform and GccArm toolchain and saved the mbed_gcc_arm_nucleo_l152re.zip file into the same folder (..\Nucleo-L152RE)
- I unzipped both files Nucleo_blink_led_coide_nucleo_l152re.zip and mbed_gcc_arm_nucleo_l152re.zip into the folder ..\Nucleo-L152RE. So two new folders were created ..\ Nucleo-L152RE \mbed and ..\ Nucleo-L152RE \Nucleo_blink_led
- Then I copied the file ..\Nucleo-L152RE\mbed\TARGET_NUCLEO_L152RE\TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM\STM32L152XE.ld into the folder ..\ Nucleo-L152RE \Nucleo_blink_led
- I started the CoIDE and opened the project ..\ Nucleo-L152RE \Nucleo_blink_led\Nucleo_blink_led.coproj
- In the last step I clicked the build button and the project was built with success.
The same procedure worked also for the NUCLEO-F103RB and I hope it could help you too.
Cheers and good luck.
To post an answer, please log in.