AdBun-M3H6 development board for Toshiba TMPM3H6FWFG MCU.
The TMPM3H6FWFG is ARM® Cortex®-M3 based microcontroller, which provides high code density and fast interrupt response times required for real-time applications. This microcontroller can use for a home appliance, OA, housing equipment, AV equipment, motor control and industrial apparatus, etc.
Based on an ARM Cortex-M3 core, with a maximum operating frequency of 40 MHz, the TMPM3H6FWFG incorporates 128 Kbyte of flash memory and 18 Kbyte SRAM required for secure communications control.
- TMPM3H6FWFG in LQFP100 package
- ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU, 40 MHz max CPU frequency
- 18KB RAM
- 128KB Flash
- SPI (2)
- I2C (3)
- UART (3)
- PWM (8)
- 12bit ADC (16)
- 8bit DAC (2)
- GPIO (87)
- Compatible with a wide range of commercially available shields
- 2.54mm pitch 3-pin jumper connector for power supply 3.3V or 5V select
- Power option
- 4 Push Switch
- 4 LED
- 2 Variable resistor
- Built-in USB drag 'n' drop FLASH programmer
RAM size (18Kbytes) means total size of MAIN RAM (16Kbytes) and BACKUP RAM (2Kbytes).
CN9 Pin Header¶
Inside pins (even number) of CN9 are connected to the terminal of TMPM3H6. The green-framed pins are working with 3.3V I/O without level-shifting.
CN12 Pin Header¶
Inside pins (odd number) of CN12 are connected to the terminal of TMPM3H6. The green-framed pins are working with 3.3V I/O without level-shifting, therefore PE0 to PE5 can work as Analog IN with maximum voltage of 3.3V.
CN5 Pin Header¶
Inside pins (even number) of CN5 are connected to the terminal of TMPM3H6. The green-framed pins are working with 3.3V I/O without level-shifting.
Arduino Pin Header¶
When you use Arduino pin, you need to short that connected Arduino pin on CN9, CN5, and CN12. E.g. short: 7-8, 9-10, 13-14 etc: CN9 Arduino pin header of AdBun-M3H6 Supports 5V I/O only. PE0 to PE5 with level-shifting cannot work as Analog IN anymore.
Arduino Pin Header Usage Setting¶
When using the Arduino's pin header, it is necessary to short-circuit the red line as shown below.
On Board Peripheral Usage Setting¶
When using LED, Push SW, volume, USB and Dip SW on the AdBun-M3H6 board, it is necessary to short-circuit the red line as shown below. The green line is shorted at shipment. If your AdBun-M3H6 is not shorted green line, you need to short-circuit green line.
Please update the interface firmware in the following way when upgrading, or if it has been deleted for some reasons.
- Download Flash programmer that programming tool to program I/F firmware.
When you use the flash programmer, you need to agree "SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT"
Download Flash Programmer
Download Adbun-M3H6 Firmware
If you update I/F firmware, before you update the firmware, you need to erase old firmware once.
How to erase I/F firmware
- Short CN14
- Short 5-6 on CN3
- Connect PC to CN15 on Adbun-M3H6 by mini USB cable
- Start up Flash Programmer
Click FlashProgCM.exe on your PC.
- Select [Setup]-[Device]
When you cannot select "Setup device", remove USB cable and select [File]-[Reconnect].
And after procedure 6, connect PC to CN15 by USB cable again.
- Select Device "TMPM366FY_EraseALL" and push Apply button on Device tab.
- Select "USB" at Communication tab and push OK button.
- Select [Edit]-[Chip Erase]
Programming procedure is as follow.
9. Remove USB cable
10. Select [File]-[Reconnect] (If not able to select this, it's OK)
11. Select [Setup]-[device]
12. Select Device "TMPM366FY" and push Apply button.
13. Specify firmware that download this site on Object File tab.
14. Reconnect USB cable
15. Push OK button on Setup sheet.
16. Select [Edit]- [Erase/Program]
(If you meet password error, you select "Device is Blank" in Setup Password sheet)
17. Jumper settings
18. Remove jumper on CN14
19. Remove USB cable once