The NuMaker-IoT-M467 IoT Platform is an Internet of Things (IoT) application focused platform specially developed by Nuvoton. It supports Arm Mbed OS v6 as well as Arduino and mikroBUS interfaces, and is ideal for arrays of IoT application development for prototype designs with sensors and wireless modules.
Table of Contents
The NuMaker-IoT-M467 is also equipped with plenty of peripherals, such as timers, watchdog timers, RTC, PDMA, UART, SD host, SPI, I²C, PWM, GPIO, CAN, ADC, analog comparator, temperature sensor and low voltage reset controller. The NuMaker-IoT-M467 also provides Ethernet 10/100 MAC with RMII interface, USB 2.0 FS device/host/OTG, USB 2.0 HS device/host/OTG and security functions such as symmetric cryptographic accelerator and secure hash function accelerator. The NuMaker-IoT-M467 has been designed by Nuvoton in collaboration with Mbed for prototyping all sorts of devices, especially those requiring the size and excellent price performance ratio offered by Cortex-M4®. It is packaged as a development board with connectors to break out to strip board and breadboard.
NuMaker-IoT-M467 Platform Features¶
- NuMicro M467HJHAE MCU
- ARM® Cortex®-M4F core running up to 200 MHz
- Supports DSP extension
- 1024 Kbytes Flash memory
- 512 Kbytes embedded SRAM
- SPI/I2S (4)
- I2C (5)
- UART (10)
- High Speed and Full Speed USB OTG / Host / Device
- PWM (24)
- ADC (28 x 12bit)
- DAC (2 x 12bit)
On-board peripherals and expansion
- 2 x buttons, 3 x LEDs
- 4M bytes SPI Flash
- Wi-Fi module
- 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port
- MicroSD card socket
- Arduino expansion header
- mikroBUS expansion header
- Integrated Nu-Link2 Me USB debugger/emulator with debug out functionality
- Supports mbed drag-and-drop programming and virtual COM port
Windows serial port driver
- NuMaker USB Driver (including Nu-Link) DOWNLOAD
DAP Link Interface Firmware Update¶
The Nuvoton mbed NuMaker boards are fitted with the M485SIDAE MCU running the DAPLink interface firmware to provide three main functions over a single physical USB connection.
- USB disk “drag and drop” programming – ideal for fast prototyping or in-field upgradable products.
- Debug interface using the Nu-Link – provides full debug capability with tools like Keil MDK.
- USB serial interface between the host computer and the target.
For Windows/Linux/MacOS and other platforms
- Set MSG switch (No.4 of ISW1 on ICE) to ON. (It should be default at ON position)
- Download NuMaker ICE firmware file Download
- Keep pressing DAP button and connect the USB port to your PC. A Nu_Link2 drive will be mounted. (Not Mbed drive)
- Copy the "NuLink2FW.bin" to the Nu-Link2 drive.
- When the duplication is done, disconnect USB
As While DAP Button Not Work
- Browse new ICP programming tool from Programming Software
- Choose and download new ICP tool, fox ex ICP_Programming_Tool_V3.10.7443.zip
- Install ICP tool
- Open ICP tool -> choose M460 series -> press connect -> choose to upgrade as new version, for ex v7443 -> Close ICP tool
- You could see “NuMicro” disk drive in mass mode and see “Nu-Link2” drive as while keep pressing DAP button
- User manual M467_User_Manual
- TRM (Technical Reference Manual) TRM_M460_Series
- Datasheet DS_M460_Series
If you have any question, please visit NuForum.
You need to log in to post a discussion