Can not access mbeg library

20 Jul 2012

Hi all

Recently, I can not access mbeg library to read the instruction initiating the peripheral of LPC1768

It's really inconvenient to me . when I have left click on mbed library in my project, I receive this notice: Build : mbeg Buil detail sumary ...etc.. Can anyone tell me the reason and show me the solution to overcome this problem Thanks in advanced !

20 Jul 2012

Hi tran nghia,

The documentation is still accessible in the mbed handbook or on the mbed library's repository page.

The change occurred during the update to add collaboration features (http://mbed.org/blog/entry/Collaboration-update-now-live/). We hope to have the in compiler documentation working in the new system soon.

Steve

25 Jul 2012

Thanks Steve

"we hope to have the in compiler documentation working inthe new system soon", I'm looking forward to this

ttnghiabk

-deleted-
20 Nov 2012

Hi Tran Nghia,

We have restored the API documentation for the mbed library and added more features to complement it:

• API documentation generation for unpublished, published and modified libraries and programs
  • structured API documentation browsing inside the Compiler IDE in an IDE-friendly way with documentation divided into Classes, Structs, Files and Groups
  • references to source/header file definitions and defines that allow quick jumps to the source files from the documentation itself
  • ability to quickly create new files with API documentation examples

If you are curious about it then follow the mbed blog where we are going to officially announce the release and add a reference or a guide that review the features in detail.

Mihail

20 Nov 2012

Hi i found a bug:

In Chrome, text from API examples can be copied using ctrl-C & not using right click menu, that's fine, but if you right click anyway you are punished for your insubordination by loosing the ability to select text.