Suggestions for vote page (issue tracker)

07 Feb 2011

These are things I wish to see added in the future (at least added to the issue tracker voting page):

1. Collapsible code blocks. It is so much easier to find your way in a giant code file when you can collapse code into named blocks. It would also be nice to be able to set a background colour for each block which would make it much easier to know which block you are in. The colour thing would have to be optional because I'm sure some people would hate it.

2. Fully integrated project issue tracking. The site already has something like a repository system, but it would be great to be able to have multiple people work on a project together (with check in and check out), and to submit bugs or to do items. Whether you are working in a team or alone, this could be very useful. I use lighthouseapp.com for this at the moment but it would be great to have everything I need right here.

Also, what I think is a bug is that Save All seems to do exactly the same thing as Save. In my mind, Save All should save every file in your current project, or at the very least, every file in the level that you are at (main page and up, folder and up, library and up).