MBUINO Source tree appears to be broken

25 Mar 2017

I am not sure how many people are using this platform but somewhere about 9 or 10 days ago the MBUINO source tree appears to have got broken.

I was working a project up until then and took a couple of days away. When I went back to it last week it wouldn't build. I have checked other projects and none of them will build properly. I finally reverted to a new basic blinky app and it builds (albeit with a new warning: Warning: Function "openmode_to_posix" was declared but never referenced) but doesn't appear to do anything.

Does anybody know if something could have changed in the ARM back room without it reflecting in a version change? Does anybody else see any problems with the MBUINO or any other LPC11U24 platforms?

Any help is appreciated.

Ian

13 May 2017

Same problem: mBuino platform and mbed library are not compatible anymore: Error: Library name 'platform' is not unique (defined in '/extras/mbed_4eea097334d6/TARGET_OC_MBUINO/mbed_lib.json' and '/extras/mbed_4eea097334d6/TARGET_LPC11U24/mbed_lib.json')

13 May 2017

A solution seems to be to use mbed-dev library instead of mbed library. With mbed-dev I got the Official_mBuino SW compiled and it is working

25 Jun 2017

M. MC Donald - Thanks for your 5/13/2017 post in this thread. I used the mBuino for the first time today, and rand into the same issue. Replacing the mbed library with the mbed-dev library solved the problem. I got a couple of warnings in the library, but at least I was able to get the sample code to build and run. Thanks again.

Newbie question - Is this a temporary situation, or should we be using mbed-dev going forward?

06 Jul 2017

I'm just using the default LPC11U24-Board as target, that works fine.