High Temperature Sensor MAX31725 (±0.5°C)
The MAX31725, MAX31726 provides temperature measurements with an accuracy of up to +-0.5°C. MAX31725/26 supports low-power shutdown mode and it operates in temperatures of up to 150°C.
The MAX31725, MAX31726 temperature sensors has an accuracy of up to +-0.5°C. The extended format mode of the MAX31725 allows for high temperature readings up to 150°C. The MAX31725 can operate in a power saving mode by utilizing the shutdown and one-shot mode.
MAX31725 Key Features
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -40°C to +105°C (-40°F to 221°F)
- 16-Bit (0.00390625°C) Temperature Resolution
- 2.5V to 3.7V Supply Voltage Range
- Power Saving One-Shot and Shutdown Modes
- 925μA (max) Operating Supply Current
- Extended Temperature Range Mode Measurements Up to +150°C (302°F)
- Selectable Timeout Prevents Bus Lockup
- Separate Open-Drain OS Output Pin Operates as an Interrupt or Comparator/Thermostat Output
- RESET Input Pin on the MAX31726
- 8-pin 3x3 mm TDFN package
|Accuracy °C||Temperature Range °C||Accuracy °F||Temperature Range °F|
|+-0.5°C||-40.0°C to +105°C||+-0.9°F||-40°F to +221°F|
|+-0.7°C||-55°C to +150°C||+-1.26°F||-67°F to +302°F|
MAX31725 Accurate Temperature Sensor example main.cpp code
Sample main.c/cpp code for the Maxim Integrated MAX31725, MAX31726 high temperature sensor with accuracy of to +-0.5°C. Hosted on the MAX32630FTHR. Typical applications are for thermometers, thermostat and over-temperature monitoring.
C or C++ Library Code for MAX31725 High Temperature Sensor, Thermometer with alarm outputs
C, C++ source code driver software for the Maxim Integrated MAX31725, MAX31726 thermostat : The MAX31725, MAX31726 temperature sensors provides temperature measurements with an accuracy of up to +-0.5°C. Extended format allows for high temperature readings up to 150°C. The MAX31725 can operate in a low powered mode by utilizing the shutdown and one-shot mode. MAX31725 supports two-wire serial, I2C bus communications in an 8-pin TQDFN 3x3 mm package.
MAX31725, MAX31726 to MAX32630FTHR Pinouts
- All About Circuits: Cool Down with a Smaller, Lower Power Temperature Sensor
- EDN Selecting the right digital temperature sensor for your application
- Types of Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Handbook
- How to Simplify the Interface between Microcontroller and Temperature Sensor
- MAX31725 Local Temperature Sensor
- MAX31726 Local Temperature Sensor
- Temperature Sensor Product Search