PMIC Wearable Power Management IC Charger MAX20303
Ultra-low power PMIC for entended battery life with wearables, fitness trackers, and smart watches. The MAX20303 features low Iq, haptics, lithium-ion battery charger, current boost and buck regulators.
The MAX20303 is a programmable power management IC (PMIC) designed for ultra-low-power wearable applications. It features multiple bucks, boost, buck-boost, and linear regulators to enable your design to achieve optimal power. Each regulator has a low quiescent current (low Iq) of 1µA (typical) which is ideal for long battery life when used with always-on devices and standby/sleep mode. The MAX20303 includes a comprehensive set of battery management solutions such as battery seal, charger, power path, and fuel gauge. Both thermal management and input protection are built into the charger. Three integrated LED current sinks are included for indicator or backlighting functions, and an ERM/LRA driver with automatic resonance tracking is capable of providing immersive haptic feedback to the user.
- Extend Battery Use Time Between Battery Charging
- 2 x Micro-Iq Buck Regulators
- Micro-Iq LV LDO/Load Switch
- Micro-Iq LDO/Load Switch
- Micro-IQ Buck-Boost Regulator
- Easy-to-Implement Li+ Battery Charging
- Haptic Driver
- Supports a Wide Variety of Display Options
- Micro-IQ Boost Regulator (2.4µA IQ(typ))
- 3 Channel Current Sinks
- Programmable Supply Sequencing
- On-Chip Voltage Monitor Multiplexer and Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
- Factory Shelf Mode
- Programmable Push-Button Controller
Sample Program hosted on MAX32630FTHR, Hello World
Example host software for the Maxim Integrated MAX20303 I2C wearable PMIC, power management IC. Hosted on the MAX32630FTHR.
Firmware/Software C++ Code Driver Library
The MAX20303 is a highly integrated and programmable power management solution designed for ultra-low-power wearable applications.
Typical Applications Circuit
Where to Buy
- Achieve Precision Control Of Vibration For Wearables
- YouTube: Maxim Integrated MAX20303 Wearable Power Management Solution | Featured Product Spotlight
You need to log in to post a discussion