- Connectivity: GPRS/NB-IoT
- MCU: Arm Cortex M4+FPU @ 168MHz
- Memory:1MB Flash, 196KB RAM
- Silicon vendor: STMicroelectronics
Withthegrid supports Utility infrastructure by digitizing their maintenance and optimization processes. Through algorithms and machine learning techniques it is able to provide early warnings of pipe damage caused by excavation thus reducing overall costs of repair, man-hours, damage caused by leaks and extending overall pipe lifetime.
Mbed OS provided the engineering team of three engineers with power efficient and proven drivers, protocol stacks and encryption software that allowed them to take the product from concept to production in under one year.
- 6+ year batteries allow for remote deployment and minimal maintenance
- Insulation resistance (Range: 5k Ohm – 1G Ohm, Accuracy: ± 10% + 0.1% of range)
- Loop resistance (Range: 0-500 Ohm, Accuracy: ± 2% + 0.1% of range)
- Voltage: 10V (Imax 10mA) – 250V DC (Imax 4mA)
- IP-rating: 65
- Communication protocol: GPRS or NB-IoT
- Uses Mbed 5.11
- Based on STM32F205 and STM32F405 Silicon
If you have developed an IoT product with Mbed technology and would like to see it featured here, please register your design.
To replicate these benefits on your next IoT product, head to our quick start guide and get connected in under 5 minutes.