Demo application for using the AT&T IoT Starter Kit Powered by AWS.
Fork of ATT_AWS_IoT_demo by
IoT Starter Kit Powered by AWS Demo
This program demonstrates the AT&T IoT Starter Kit sending data directly into AWS IoT. It's explained and used in the Getting Started with the IoT Starter Kit Powered by AWS on starterkit.att.com.
- AT&T IoT LTE Add-on (also known as the Cellular Shield)
- NXP K64F - for programming
- microSD card - used to store your AWS security credentials
- AWS account
- Python, locally installed
If you don't already have an IoT Starter Kit, you can purchase a kit here. The IoT Starter Kit Powered by AWS includes the LTE cellular shield, K64F, and a microSD card.
Sensors/hardware.h@27:2f486c766854, 2017-02-07 (annotated)
- Tue Feb 07 16:18:57 2017 +0000
changed SDFileSystem library
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|
|ampembeng||20:ee34856ae510||3||extern I2C i2c; //SDA, SCL -- define the I2C pins being used|