Important changes to forums and questions
All forums and questions are now archived. To start a new conversation or read the latest updates go to forums.mbed.com.
2 years, 10 months ago.
BLE Nano 2 Failed in discovering services
I recently moved from BLE Nano to BLE Nano 2 and I'm using mbed.org as my development platform. I was able to make the blinky work, but my attempt to use BLE kept failing. I have downloaded several sample code from the template, use nRF-DK52 as the platform (according to https://github.com/redbear/nRF5x/blob/master/nRF52832/docs/Mbed_IDE_User_Guide.md) . I was able to get the BLE to advertise, but every attempt to connect (using Android's nRFConnect) stopped in "Discovering Services". I also noticed that P0_11 internal led stopped blinking, which tells me the program somehow hang.
Separately, In an attempt to debug this, I tried to use printf to the console, but I didn't see anything come out whether using putty at Windows or screen at Linux. The same method worked for BLE Nano v1.