1 year, 12 months ago.
Image upload broken
I can still edit my notebook pages, but uploading images is broken. In chrome (60.0.3112.101) I can still select a file but it does not start to upload so there is no link to include in my webpage.
Explorer 11 still starts to upload the picture but it does not show in the list of uploaded pics until logging out and logging in again. Even then you can not select the link to include in the webpage. It also seems that Explorer 11 is extremely slow to display some/all of the mbed website (developer.mbed.org). It sometimes works after pressing refresh multiple times..
Whats going on here?
1 year, 11 months ago.
We were able to resolve this issue via our support email. Here's how we resolved it:
- Clear your browser's cache/cookies by following the instructions for your browser here: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic#desktop
- Ensure that your browser's Adobe Flash settings for the developer.mbed.org website are set to "Always Allow/Activate" by following the instructions for your browser below:
- Chrome: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html
- Firefox: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-firefox.html
- Internet Explorer: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/install-flash-player-windows.html
- Safari: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-safari.html
Please let me know if you have any further questions!
- Jenny, team Mbed