2 years, 3 months ago.
Exporting to uVision5 results in no download
I'm trying to export a project folder to uVision5 (Keil uVision5) to work with offline but every time I try it loads for a long time then doesn't initiate a download. I can only imagine it's timing out.
Is there some way to get the project downloaded with all files?
2 years, 2 months ago.
It may be best to try using our offline option mbed-cli for export,
It is located here. https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-cli
After installing CLI The commands would look something like this to download a blinky example using lpc1768.
- $ cd "TO DESIRED DIRECTORY"
- $ mbed import https://developer.mbed.org/teams/mbed-os-examples/code/mbed-os-example-blinky/
- $ cd "TO NEW CREATED FOLDER"
- $ mbed deploy
- $ mbed compile -t GCC_ARM -m lpc1768
You have now compiled the program, to export follow below
- $ mbed export -i uvision5 -m lpc1768
You can also export tor GCC if you need to, shown in the documentation .
If you need anything else, let me know
Andrea, team mbed
You need to log in to post a question