Important changes to forums and questions
All forums and questions are now archived. To start a new conversation or read the latest updates go to forums.mbed.com.
5 years, 11 months ago.
K64F + EthernetLibrary intermittently has really wild and random (and SLOW) ping response times
I have a project that uses the EthernetLibrary, and 99% of the time, it works perfectly. I start up the interface and can ping the K64F from my PC and get <1ms ping times. However, the other 1% of the time, I'll see random ping times. Like, really random - anywhere from 200 - 900ms. If I reset the K64F, it goes back to normal <1ms ping times again.
Has anyone seen this before, or have any idea where I should be looking to resolve this problem?