6 years, 8 months ago.

Export to Keil does not work

Everything was fine yesterday. Today I changed the target from MBED LPC1768 to nRF52822 and re-compiled and now I cannot export to Keil. The first time I tried the download hung at about 50%. Now all I get is a zip file (approx 100K) that I cannot open. I tried with another program - same problem.

Eventually I was able to open the zip, but one of the two C++ files and its associated header file were missing. I had a previous copy (identical to the one on the on-line compiler), so I used them, but the application will not compile. It appears that it is not using the MBED library, although it is there.

posted by Julian Cox 12 Nov 2014
Be the first to answer this question.