Human Body Temperature Sensor Clinical Thermometer MAX30205 (±0.1°C)
The MAX30205 provides accurate clinical body temperature with an accuracy of 0.1°C (37°C to 39°C). MAX30205 provides one-shot, shutdown modes for reduced power consumption. MAX30205 features thermal alarm or thermostat temperature control with hysteresis.
The MAX30205 is used to measure human body temperature. The MAX30205 digital thermometer temperature sensor is accurate to 0.1°C over the measurement range of 37°C to 39°C and the resolution is 16 bits (0.00390625 °C). The MAX30205 features an over-temperature alarm/interrupt or comparator mode for signaling a fan to turn on via OS output hysteresis. Power saving one-shot and shutdown modes are also available.
Sample Main Program hosted on MAX32630FTHR (Hello World)
Example main.c host software for the Maxim Integrated MAX30205 Extremely Accurate High Precision Human Body Temperature Sensor. Code example uses the MAX32630FTHR.
Temperature Sensor Firmware/Software C++ Code Driver Library
Maxim Integrated MAX30205 C, C++ source code driver software: MAX30205 is accurate to +-0.1°C over the range of 37.0°C to 39.0°C. One-shot, shutdown modes are available for reduced power usage. Thermostat thresholds allow for temperature hysteresis or for alarm settings. The MAX30205 is available in a compact 3x3 mm, 8-pin TDFN package. Operating supply voltage range is 2.7V to 3.3V. Typical applications are for clinical digital thermometers, thermostats with hysteresis, and temperature alarms.
MAX30205 Key Features
- 0.1°C Accuracy (37°C to 39°C)
- 16-Bit (0.00390625°C) Temperature Resolution
- 2.7V to 3.3V Supply Voltage Range
- One-Shot, Shutdown Modes for Reduced Power Consumption
- 600μA (typ) Operating Supply Current
- Selectable Timeout Prevents Bus Lockup
- Separate Open-Drain OS Output Operates as Interrupt or Comparator/Thermostat Output
- 3x3 mm, 8-pin TDFN package (0.65mm pitch)
- Operating Temperature range: 0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F)
|Accuracy °C||Temperature Range °C||Accuracy °F||Temperature Range °F|
|+-0.1°C||+37.0°C to +39.0°C||+-0.18°F||+98.6°F to +102.2°F|
|+-0.2°C||+35.8°C to +41°C||+-0.36°F||+96.44°F to +105.8°F|
|+-0.3°C||+15.0°C to +45°C||+-0.54°F||+59°F to +113°F|
|+-0.5°C||+0.0°C to +50°C||+-0.9°F||+32°F to +122°F|
- How to Measure Body Temperature Using the Health Sensor Platform
- How to Stay Cool with a fan, a FET and the MAX30205 as a Stand-Alone Thermostat in comparator mode
- YouTube: MAX30205 Temperature sensor with Arduino
- MAX30205 Evaluation System
- MAX30205 Human Body Temperature Sensor chip
- MAXREDES101 Health Sensor Platform 2.0 for Wearables
- Temperature Sensor Product Search
Where to Buy
You need to log in to post a discussion