Human Body Temperature Sensor Clinical Thermometer MAX30205
The MAX30205 provides accurate clinical body temperature with an accuracy of 0.1°C (37°C to 39°C).
The MAX30205 is used to measure human body temperature. The digital thermometer temperature sensor is accurate to 0.1°C over the measurement range of 37°C to 39°C and the resolution is 16 bits (0.00390625 °C). The MAX30205 features an over-temperature alarm/interrupt or comparator mode for signaling a fan to turn on via OS output hysteresis. Power saving one-shot and shutdown modes are also available.
Sample Main Program hosted on MAX32630FTHR (Hello World)
Example main.c host software for the Maxim Integrated MAX30205 Extremely Accurate Human Body Temperature Sensor. Code example uses the MAX32630FTHR.
Temperature Sensor Firmware/Software C++ Code Driver Library
- How to Measure Body Temperature Using the Health Sensor Platform
- How to Stay Cool with the MAX30205 as a Stand-Alone Thermostat
- YouTube: MAX30205 Temperature sensor with Arduino
- MAX30205 Evaluation System
- MAX30205 Human Body Temperature Sensor chip
- MAXREDES101 Health Sensor Platform 2.0 for Wearables
- Temperature Sensor Product Search