Grove Seeed LED Bar
The Grove LED Bar is comprised of a 10 segment LED gauge bar and an MY9221 LED controlling chip.
Example program for the Seeed Grove shield, that uses Grove LED Bar by SeeedStudio on D5 connector (D6/D5 pins). This program raises the bar from 0 to 10.
Library for the LED Bar by Seeed Studio http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/Grove-LED-Bar-p-1178.html
It can be used as an indicator for remaining battery life, voltage, water level, music volume or other values that require a gradient display. There are 10 LED bars in the LED bar graph: one red, one yellow, one light green, and seven green bars. Demo code is available to get you up and running quickly. It lights up the LEDs sequentially from red to green, so the entire bar graph is lit up in the end. Want to go further? Go ahead and code your own effect.
- Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Each LED segment can be controlled individually via code
- Intuitive display
- Can be cascaded for a larger display
- Flexible power option, supports 3-5.5DC
- Available demo code
- To get buy this component, please visit http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/Grove-LED-Bar-p-1178.html
- To know more about it, please visit the wiki page http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Grove_-_LED_Bar
[An error occured while processing macro repo]