Initial version, CyaSSL Twilio example
This simple Twilio example works with HTTPS based Twilio API from mbed, makes a call to your phone and talks text speech message.
For using this example:
- Prepare mbed with Ethernet connection.
- Go to http://twilio.com, and sign up.
- Copy Twilio Sid, Token, phone number and TwiML URL in twilio.cpp.
static char twilio_AccountSid = "TWILIO_ACCOUNT_SID" ; static char twilio_AuthToken = "AUTH_TOKEN" ; static const char twilio_From = "PHONE_NUMBER_FROM" ; static const char twilio_To = "PHONE_NUMBER_TO" ; static const char twilio_Url = "http://twimlbin.com/TWIML_PATH" ;
- The demo makes a call from Twilio to your phone. Set the phone numbers onto twilio_From and twilio_To.
- Set up a TwiML web page defining Twilio action, set the url to twilio_Url.
TwiML first step example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Response> <Say language="ja-JP">もしもし。聞こえますか？こちらツイリオです</Say> </Response>
- Build, download it to mbed, and you will get a call on your phone.
For FRDM-k64f: http://mbed.org/users/wolfSSL/code/CyaSSL-Twilio-FRDM/
2014-07-12, by wolfSSL [Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:12:52 +0000] rev 3
CyaSSL under HTTPClient class
2014-07-12, by wolfSSL [Sat, 12 Jul 2014 08:01:43 +0000] rev 2
2014-07-12, by wolfSSL [Sat, 12 Jul 2014 07:59:09 +0000] rev 1
2014-07-12, by wolfSSL [Sat, 12 Jul 2014 07:50:22 +0000] rev 0
Initial commit, CyaSSL example for Twilio