Demo of the usage USBDevice library with Blue Pill STM32F103C8T6 board.
STM32F103C8T6 USBSerial Demo
This project contains demo of the USB serial usage for a cheap developer board Blue Pill with STM32F103C8T6 mcu.
The USB serial port provides a good communication channel between PC and microcontroller. Especially it can be useful for a debug purposes.
- by the specifications this board has only 64KB of the flash, but actually it can have 128KB, that will be useful for a debug builds as it requires about 100KB of the flash for this demo.
- the board can have some problems with an USB because it has wrong value of the pull-up resistor
- for steady reading of data from a serial port, the project contains python script serial_reader.py (it requires PySerial and six python libraries), that is steady to the board reloading
- the project depends on the fork of the USBDevice library. This fork contains some fixes and support of the BLUE_PILL_STM32F103C8 target.
- the mbed-os now contains correct code for a clock initialization of the BLUE_PILL_STM32F103C8 target, so you don't need to adjust the board clocks separately