Seeeduino Arch from Seeed Studio is an mbed enabled development board which combines some advantages of mbed and Arduino.
Seeeduino Arch is a variant of mbed LPC11U24 with standard Arduino appearance and Grove connectors. With a variety of Shield/Grove hardware modules and lots of libraries for Seeeduino Arch, you can prototype rapidly and easily. To bring a low cost development board, mbed interface is removed, but drag-n-drop programming is still provided. To fully debug Seeeduino Arch, Just use another Seeeduino Arch as a debug adaptor.
There is a monochrome version pinout for you to print. A fritzing part of Arch is also provided. Have fun!
The button of Arch is specially designed to provide two functions:
- Quick press to reset
- Long press to enter USB ISP mode, then drag-n-drop to update the firmware of LPC11U24
- mbed enabled
- online development tools
- easy to use C/C++ SDK
- lots of published libraries, projects
- Stardard Arduino Appearance, two Grove connectors
- a large number of grove modules
- Drag-n-drop programming
- NXP LPC11U24 MCU
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
- 48MHz, 32KB Flash, 8KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
- USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
Get one from Seeed Studio
1 comment on Seeeduino Arch:
Please log in to post comments.
I like the dual function reset button and the concept of using a second board as a debug adapter. This is a good board at a good price. They should sell it in a kit with two boards and the debug cable.