The NXP LCP1768 and mbed Application Board on 2lemetry platform.
Fork of MQTTTest by
A simple example of the NXP LCP1768 and mbed Application Board on the 2lemetry platform.
This example publishes the 3-axis accelerometer values over MQTT to the 2lemetry platform. It is meant to be a simple example to get up and going quickly with the platform and explore real-time and persisted data.
Steps to Getting Started
Steps to getting your 1768 online with 2lemetry:
- Sign up for a free "hacker" account in the 2lemetry Portal.
- Import this project into your mbed online compiler workspace.
- Update the 2lemetry specific defines at the top of main.cpp (see below).
- Compile and upload.
- See your data in real-time on the MQTT tab of the portal.
2lemetry specific defines in main.cpp
#define _2LEMETRY_USERID "<2lemetry user id>" #define _2LEMETRY_TOKEN "<2lemetry token>" #define _2LEMETRY_DOMAIN "<2lemetry domain - usually same as user id>" #define _2LEMETRY_STUFF "<2lemetry stuff - a grouping of devices - recommend 'mbed' to get started>" #define _2LEMETRY_DEVICE_ID "<2lemetry device id - unique device id - mac / serial # - recommend 'nxp01' to get started>"
- Your user ID and token can be found by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the portal...Profile and then selecting the Credentials tab. Click on "Display Token" to copy your token.
- Domain in the developer portal is the same as your user ID.
- Stuff is a hierarchial addition to allow grouping of devices. This would allow you to group all of your NXP devices, all of your Freescale devices, etc. To get started quickly with this example just use "mbed".
- Device ID is a way to uniquely identify each device. Usually you'd choose something like the MAC address of your device or the device's serial number. To get started quickly with this example just use "nxp01".
2013-12-24, by rotach [Tue, 24 Dec 2013 00:05:56 +0000] rev 2
2013-05-26, by jwende [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:55:47 +0000] rev 1
Sample test program for the MQTT PubSubClient Library
2013-05-26, by jwende [Sun, 26 May 2013 16:52:40 +0000] rev 0
Sample client implementation for for MQTT PubSubClient library