A simple two button snake.
A Snake Game with animation, score and continuous play
- Switch On.
- Snake animation plays.
- Game starts.
- Press buttons to move the snake left, right, up and down.
- Food appears as a dot on the display.
- Try eating the food by manoeuvring Snake to run over it.
- Snake grows as it eats food.
- As it grows it becomes hard to avoid snake biting itself.
- Game Over.
- Snake is flashed and then score is scrolled.
- Game restarts after replaying animation.
- Left Button (A)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to LEFT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to DOWN.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to UP.
- Right Button (B)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to RIGHT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to UP.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to DOWN.
How it looks:
Binary to play with
|5:9328487a0a46||2016-04-13||mazimkhan||Changed random max to 5 to allow value between 0-4 for x,y coordinates. Otherwise we are stuck in an endless loop trying find good snake food!|
|4:9fd9402eca3d||2016-04-12||mazimkhan||Moved check for snake bit after moving tail up. It fixes issue of snake bit when it is 5 points long and revolving in one direction.|
|3:a0200bceae4b||2016-04-10||mazimkhan||Added animation at the start of the game.|
|1:6cfdf4a39678||2016-04-10||mazimkhan||Removed microbit-lite-test.lib dependency.|
|0:af1bb8b895c7||2016-04-10||mazimkhan||A simple sanke game on microbit|