HTTP Server serving a simple webpage which enables to remotely turn LED1 on/off. Compile, download, run and type 'IP_address/secret/' (don't forget the last '/') into your web browser and hit ENTER.
Dependencies: W5500Interface mbed
Turn LED1, or other digital output, on/off using a web browser.
In this example we create a HTTP server that will serve a simple Web page to remotely turn LED1, or other digital output on the mbed board, on/off by using a web browser. A WIZ550io module or W5500 Network-Shielld is used to assure connection between the mbed module and the Ethernet network (Internet).
- mbed board
- WIZ550io module or W5500 Network-Shield
- Web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome ...) running on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone or Android device.
The project was inspired by the Tuxgraphics Web Switch. Thank you Guido!
- For a Web Switch using an ENC28J60 Ethernet module see WebSwitch_ENC28J60
- For a Web Switch using mbed's built in Ethernet PHY see WebSwitch_mbed-dev or WebSwitch_mbed-os
W5500Interface.lib@6:3d74cb156c5c, 2017-05-01 (annotated)
- Mon May 01 20:04:30 2017 +0000
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|