This demonstrates some of the capabilities of the MAX44000. It is written to work with the ARD2PMD adapter board and the MAX44000PMB1. It uses the standard Arduino pin names and will compile for most Arduino form-factor mbed boards.
This demonstrates some of the capabilities of the MAX44000.
This is written to work with the ARD2PMD adapter board and the MAX44000PMB1. It uses the standard Arduino pin names and it will compile for most Arduino form-factor mbed boards.
Some boards use D13 for an LED signal, so this example uses the second row (row B, pins 7 through 12) of the Pmod connector.
- LED1 toggles when something is first detected by the proximity sensor.
- LED2 indicates when the Ambient Light Sensor reads grater than alsLim.
- LED3 will stay on whenever something is detected by the proximity sensor and stay on for an additional 5s after it is no longer detected.
The following boards have been tested to work:
- Seeeduino Arch (LEDs inverted)
- Seeeduino Arch Pro
- ST Nucleo F401RE (only one LED, inverted)
Revisions of main.cpp
|5:2a360754fea6||2016-04-08||Updated mbed library. ; Replaced MAX14661 library with Ard2Pmod Library. ; Added MAX32600MBED to list of tested boards.||File Diff Annotate|
|4:226ef11c3ef4||2014-06-30||Fixed ALS data reading||File Diff Annotate|
|3:61cc32322303||2014-06-23||Corrected comments. Arch Pro LEDs are not inverted.||File Diff Annotate|
|2:405cc6627ffb||2014-06-23||Publishing ALS Proximity Demo||File Diff Annotate|
|1:03aeb304d3b3||2014-06-22||Includes support for dual row, but commented out.;||File Diff Annotate|
|0:803011eae289||2014-04-26||Tested to work with FRDM-KL25Z||File Diff Annotate|