[SIMPLE PROGRAM] HYT humidity & temp sensor polling / showing received data at TFT with capacitive touchscreen
HYT humidity and temperature sensor polling & showing received data at TFT via graphical controller FT800/FT801.
- HYT-271 / HYT-221 / HYT-939 humidity and temperature sensor by IST-AG
- TFT module uxTouch by Riverdi
- Break Out Board 20 by Riverdi
- Any mbed platform with I2C interface, SPI interface and 2 free GPIO for PD and INT signals
For documentation on the FT800 library, please refer to the library pages.
MCU-board to TFT-module
MCU-board is connected to TFT-module via Break Out Board. You need 6 signals to connect: SCK, MOSI and MISO are connected to a SPI channel, SS is the chip select signal, PD work as powerdown and INT for interrupts from TFT to MCU.
You have to connect VDD to BLVDD at Break Out Board if you use the board:
MCU-board to HYT sensor
MCU-board is connected to sensor via I2C. Remember to use pull-up resisrors there:
Подробнее в статьях Как перестать бояться и полюбить mbed [Часть 1 - 5] на https://habrahabr.ru/users/uuuulala/topics/
HYT.lib@0:1f5444f2977d, 2016-09-26 (annotated)
- Mon Sep 26 15:39:09 2016 +0000
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|