K20D5M target for mbed (progress notepad)
I am going to share with you guys, what has been tested on K20D5M target, if you find any issues, leave a comment.
It is devided to HAL implementations, will add more by time. Going one by one. HAL
- gpio api - tested ok (led blinking)
- us ticker - both timers tested, wait(), flipper
- serial - tested ok
- i2c - tested with onboard accelerometer.
- rtc - tested ok
- * pwm- needs to be tested
- spi - not working yet, frequency() needs to be implemented at least
Anybody out there who wants to contribute?
Update 18th of April 2014: Erik started testing and correcting things which are missing there. PWM and SPI modules are the same as K64F which was added recently (done that port).
13 comments on K20D5M target for mbed (progress notepad):
Please log in to post comments.