Order of progress: Web heating control
1. Get hold of a temperature sensor and get it working - sorta
2. Get hold of a relay and get it working - done
3. Write a program to control the temperature of a plastic storage box using a lightbulb connected to the relay.
4. Get hold of a wifi or cellular module and get it working.
5. Write a small server which can receive data, or use Xively.
6. Make your project send temperature to the web service
7. Make it so your project can receive a message to set the temperature.
8. Increase the functionality of these basics to meet your needs.
Please log in to post comments.