Mbed Client sample for GR-LYCHEE where ZXing is incorporated.
Fork of GR-PEACH_mbed-os-client-ZXingSample by
This sample program shows how to use mbed Client together with ZXing which is an open-source, multi-format 1D/2D barcode image processing library. For more info on ZXing, please refer to https://github.com/zxing/zxing.
- GR-LYCHEE ( https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/Renesas-GR-LYCHEE/ )
- Select the connection type. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Set the client credentials. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Change Wifi settings. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
Building the example
To build this example:
- Import this example onto mbed Compiler.
- Configure the example in accordance with Application setup.
- Compile the example on mbed Compiler and download the resultant binary file.
- Plug the micro-USB cable into the OpenSDA port which lies on the next to the RESET button.
- Copy the binary previously downloaded to your PC to GR-LYCHEE to flash this example. When the copy is successfully completed, the board is ready to work.
- Press the RESET button on the board to run the example.
- For verification, please refer to the following wiki:
This example exposes four resources listed below:
- 3202/0/5700. Decode result of barcode data input from camera (GET).
- 3201/0/5850. Blink function, blinks LED when executed (POST).
- 3201/0/5853. Blink pattern, used by the blink function to determine how to blink. In the format of 1000:500:1000:500:1000:500 (PUT).
- 3201/0/5855. Blink color, used by the blink function. Any of green, yellow, orange and red is acceptable (PUT).
Revisions of zxing_lib.lib
|15:30d929a6a82b||21 months ago||Support zxing library for GCC ver6. and import zxing related files as zxing_lib library.||File Diff Annotate|